How to Make Your Cookie Shots
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Place 2 squares of cookie dough into the well of each cookie shot mold. Gently press down cookie dough at to fill the well of the mold.
- Center metal insert over each shot glass well and gently press dough down to boom. The pressure will force the dough up the sides, creating a cup shape.
- Remove the metal insert cup and gently shape the dough evenly around the well. Note: The dough will not reach the top of the well.
- Place the metal insert cup back into the mold, and gently push down again. Leave metal insert in for baking and repeat for the remaining molds.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes. Note: A crispier cookie will work best for holding liquid.
- Remove mold from oven and place on cooling rack until cookie shots are at room temperature.
- Remove the metal inserts and trim any excess cookie dough from the top of mold. Remove each shot glass by gently lifting each cookie out from the center. Note: If cookie appears stuck, use a butter knife to gently release the outside of cookie from the mold.
- Melt morsels according to package instructions. Note: About 1⁄2 cup of morsels should be enough for 6 cookie shots.
- Fill the base of the cookie shot with melted chocolate and then use a butter knife to evenly spread the melted chocolate on the boom and inside of each cookie shot glass. Note: The chocolate must be thick and evenly coated throughout to hold liquid. 2-3 teaspoons of melted chocolate per cookie shot is recommended.
- Place in refrigerator to let the chocolate rm and solidify.
- Customize to your heart’s desire. Fill with drink of choice and enjoy!
Tis the season to have your cookie and sip it, too, with the NESTLÉ® Toll House® Cookie Shot!
Say goodbye to your snowake cookie-cuers and celebrate
the freedom of (baking) expression because no maer how you
enjoy your cookies, there’s no wrong way to do you!
This kit has everything you need to create your own Cookie Shots
at home. Simply follow the direction on the other side of this card.
Once Baked, Let your Creative Energy Flow:
Share your creation with us @nestletollhouse
and use #TollHouseCookieShot